- Bens, Ingrid. Facilitating with Ease! Core Skills for Facilitators, Team Leaders and Members, Managers, Consultants, and Trainers. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 2005.
- Holman, Peggy, Tom Devane, Steven Cady, and Associates. The Change Handbook, second ed. San Francisco: Berrett-Koehler Publishers, 2007.
- Kaner, Sam. Facilitator’s Guide to Participatory Decision-Making, second ed. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 2007.
- Schwarz. The Skilled Facilitator: A Comprehensive Resource for Consultants, Facilitators, Manager, Trainers, and Coaches. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 2002.
- Fisher, Roger and William Ury. Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In. Penguin, 1991
- Schrock-Shenk, Carolyn. Mediation and Facilitation Training Manual. Akron PA:Mennonite Conciliation Service, 2000.
- Severens, Kathleen. Basic Mediation Training Manual. Lincoln: Nebraska Office of Dispute Resolution, 2007.
- Gaede, Beth Ann. When a Congregation is Betrayed. Herndon, VA: The Alban Institute, 2006
- Fortune, Marie. Responding to Clergy Misconduct. Seattle: FaithTrust Institute, 2009
- Hopkins, Nancy and Mark Laaser. Restoring the Soul of a Church. Collegeville, MN: The Order of St. Benedict, Inc., 1995
- McClintock, Karen. Preventing Sexual Abuse in Congregations. Herndon, VA: The Alban Institute, 2004