Dr. Katheryn D. Wiedman
Dr. Katheryn D. Wiedman serves on the Executive Team of An Olive Branch, our Advisory Board, and is our lead facilitation consultant. She is President of CenterPoint Institute, a consulting firm providing capacity building services to nonprofit organizations and foundations since 1988.
- As a consultant, facilitator, and thinking partner, Dr. Wiedman developed a client list of over 160 nonprofit organizations. Wiedman’s areas of professional expertise include management, strategic planning, facilitation, research, board development, project management, and volunteerism.
- She has facilitated 24 strategic planning processes and eight other capacity building projects; planned and executed 21 national and international conferences; and conducted and reported on 23 studies and research projects.
- Wiedman (formerly Heidrich) authored a book and several articles that were published in professional and scholarly journals.
- In addition to training more than 30 boards of directors, she developed training curricula for boards and nominating committees for two national nonprofit organizations.
- Katheryn earned the Ph.D. degree from the University of Illinois; her research focused on market segmentation of volunteers based on their values and lifestyles.